Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us
Registration Information. When you sign up for a Concishare, you will be giving us your name, email address, and phone number.
User Profile Information. When you connect to Concishare, you may be able to create a profile. Name? Photo? Guests? Providers?
Method of Payment. When you add a credit card or payment method to your Concishare account, the third party that handles payments for Concishare will get your card information. We generally do not store full credit card information on our servers.
Provider Application Information. If you decide to be a Provider on Concishare, we may ask you for your date of birth, physical address, Social Security number, Provider’s license information, and, depending on where you are located, we may collect additional business license or permitting information. We share this information with our contractors who do the background checks on Providers to help protect all Users, our business and Guests.
Payment Information. In order to ensure that Providers get paid, we keep information about Providers’ bank routing numbers, tax info, and whatever other payment information has been given to us by Providers.
- Information Collected by Concishare When You Use Our Platform
Location Information. Since Concishare is all about connecting Providers and Guests, we need to know where you are. So, when you open the Concishare app on your mobile device, we may receive your location. We may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background.
Your location information is necessary for things like connecting Guests with Providers and establishing service locations. If you allow us, we may collect your location to identify promotions or service updates in your area.
Use Of Information. In order to become more efficient over time, Concishare may automatically receive information about your use of the Concishare Platform, like the pages or other content you view, your actions within the Concishare app, and the times of your use.
Call and Text Information. For security purposes, we may monitor and/or record the communications and contents made on the Concishare Platform, such as those between Guests and Providers. You will be given notice that your call may be recorded, and by proceeding you agree to allow Concishare to monitor and/or record your call.
Feedback. Guests and Providers may rate and review each other after the service. Concishare receives information about ratings and reviews and gives Guests information about Providers’ ratings, and Providers with Guests’ ratings.
- Information Concishare Collects from Third Parties
Third Party Partners. We may receive additional information about you, like, say, demographic data, payment information, or fraud detection information, from third party partners and add it to the other information that we have about you.
Background Information on Providers. Concishare works with third party partners to perform background checks on Providers, and we receive information from them such as publicly available information about a Provider’ criminal history.
Concishare’s Use of the Collected Information
Concishare uses information collect from Users to:
- Connect Guests with Providers;
- Facilitate transactions and payments;
- Update the Concishare Platform;
- Provide users with customer support;
- Weed out fraud;
- Customize the Concishare Platform according to each User’s needs;
- Make the Concishare Platform more efficient;
- Analyze how the Concishare Platform is used;
- Communicate with Users;
- Respond to disputes including those between Providers and Guests;
- Help third parties that Concishare works with to Communicate with Users;
- Send text messages and push notifications to Users;
For Providers, we also use information collected from for the following purposes:
- Sending emails and/or text messages to new Providers to them on status of their application;
- Determining a Provider’s eligibility to perform their services for Guests through the Concishare Platform; and
- Notifying Providers about pricing and service updates.
How Concishare Shares the Information We Collect
- Sharing Between Users of the Concishare Platform
Sharing between Guests and Providers. Guests and Providers that have been matched can see basic information about each other, like ratings, names, photo, and whatever other information they’ve put on their Profiles. Providers will see the location that the Guest has provided while Guests see the approximate time of the Provider’s arrival. Guests’ ratings of Providers are shared with Providers.
- Sharing Between Concishare and Third Parties
Third Party Services. The Concishare Platform may allow you to connect with other websites, products, or services that we don’t have control over (for example, we may give you the ability to order a food delivery from a restaurant from within the Concishare app). If you use these services, we will provide the third party with information about you to allow them to provide the service to you (for example, we would give the restaurant your name, phone number and address to drop off the food). We can’t speak to the privacy practices of these third parties, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before deciding whether to use their services.
Service Providers. Concishare works with third parties to help us in our performance of some of the services we provide, so we may share your information with such service providers to help us maintain an efficient Concishare Platform
Other Sharing. We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger or sale of our assets;
- If a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Concishare community, Concishare, or the public (you can read more about this in our Law Enforcement Requestpolicy);
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures.
- If you signed up for a promotion with another User’s referral or promotion code, with your referrer to let them know about your redemption of or qualification for the promotion;
- With our insurance partners to help determine and provide relevant coverage in the event of an incident;
- To provide information about the use of the Concishare Platform to potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you; and
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
Push Notifications. Your mobile device settings allow you to opt out of receiving Concishare push notifications. Please note that opting out of receiving push notifications may impact your use of the Concishare Platform (such as receiving a notification that your ride has arrived).
Profile Information. Guests’ names will be shared with Providers, but you can delete any additional information that you added to your Profile at any time if you don’t want Providers to see that additional information. Guests will always be able to see Providers’ names, rating, profile photos.
Location Information. Your Device can prevent your location from being conveyed to Concishare, but please be aware that your location is vital to getting the most out of the Concishare Platform, and without your location, Concishare can’t provide services to you.
Data Security. We have protocols in place to protecting the data of Concishare Guests and Providers. Unfortunately, since no security measures can be totally secure, and we can’t guarantee absolute 100% security of your data.
Children’s Privacy. Concishare does not knowingly personal information from children under 13, as our business does not cater to anybody at or under the age of 13. In the event we discover or are told that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. We ask all Users to notify us if you believe someone at or under the age of 13 has utilized the Concishare platform at firstname.lastname@example.org.